Super-Clean Burn (1.43 grams/hr.) makes it one of the cleanest E.P.A. pellet stoves
E.P.A. Certified Pellet Stoves from England's Stove Works (Englander Stoves) are time-tested, high-quality stoves from our line of Wood Stoves, Multi-Fuel Stoves and Pellet Stoves.
Item is either New (with blemishes) or a Factory Refurb. Click 'Type Descriptions' for explanation of each type.
- Made in USA
- One-touch ignition is simple and safe
- Improved, user-friendly control panel
- Up to 2,000 square feet heating capacity
- Long-lasting, 7-gauge baffle
- Elegant door design for attractive, "wrap-around view" of fire
- Realistic brick fiberboard and custom-styled ceramic log set
- New, floating burn pot design for efficient, clean combustion
- Thermostat adaptable - Choose a wall or remote thermostat to Start-up and Shut-down your unit as needed (thermostat not included)
- Open, "Easy-Clean" firebox design
- Ash drawer
- Fireplace Insert model will work with Masonry or "Zero Clearance" (Pre-fab.) fireplaces (See Owner's Manual for Instructions)
- Window Trim is Included
- (Backplate Trim is Optional)
- Outside air kit included - $65 value
- E.P.A. Certified
- Insert is not Mobile Home approved (Freestanding unit is Mobile Home approved).
- Low pricing!
For more information from the manufacturer click the following link:
and see the video below.
Your stove will come from our stock of 'New With Blemishes' or 'Factory Refurbs,' whichever is available.
Both are covered by full warranty and both are covered by 800 number support.
Simply click either description and then click 'Add to Cart'
New With Blemishes
These stoves are new-from-factory models that have cosmetic blemishes. They do carry the full manufacturer’s warranty – one year on electrical components, and a 5-year warranty on the stove shell & cast iron door (see Owner’s Manual for details). 800 number support is also included.
However, any blemishes are not covered by the warranty. Every effort is made at the factory during the inspection/repair process to ensure that any blemishes are as indistinct as possible.
These stoves are factory-refurbished models, carrying the full manufacturer’s warranty – one year on electrical components, and a 5-year warranty on the stove shell & cast iron door (see Owner’s Manual for details). 800 number support is also included, just as it would be with a new-from-factory stove.
However, the stove may have blemish(es) which are not covered by the warranty. Every effort is made at the factory during the refurbishing process to ensure that any blemishes are as indistinct as possible.